Friday, June 29, 2012

28th June

Oops, I forgot to post yesterday!

Yesterday (28th) I did the same cycle route as I did earlier in the week (and was quicker than before), and then dropped my bike at the house and did an incredibly short run immediately after.

You know that feeling you get after you've been swimming where you feel all light in the water and when you get out you suddenly feel really really heavy? Well it's the same when you go from bike to running! It was a really strange feeling being like a lead weight. Consequently, I turned round and came back very soon after going out. Frustratingly though, as I was getting nearer the house the feeling was going and it was more like normal running. Maybe next time I try it I'll push myself a bit harder, now I know what to expect, and see if I can do a more 'worthwhile' run after!

Cycle 8.3 miles in 41m 45s, followed by 0.64mile run in 9m 15s.

No comments: