Monday, June 25, 2012

Gnomes

Yet again I didn't do any proper training yesterday. I left the house at 9am and got back (apart from dropping E back) at 8.30pm. We did do a Gnome hunt during the day though, so we got some exercise!

Today I decided to swim so went to the pool this afternoon. Unfortunately, I didn't bother looking at the timetable and the pool was closed!! So I ran this evening instead.

Run 1.65 miles in 23m 30s.

Not a particularly good time and I really wanted to go faster (and felt I could've done) but I'm getting painful shinsplints which I'm not sure how to stop. I made sure I stretched before I went out, but still got them quite bad today. :(

2 comments:

Cymraes said...

A lot of my friends us Spark people, check out this article about shin splints:
http://www.sparkpeople.com/resource/fitness_articles.asp?id=611

Triathlon Pants said...

Thanks. Looks similar to the ones Kevin found.