Friday, July 27, 2012

Yay!!

I'm feeling decidedly proud of myself right now.

Tonight I did the longer cycle route I did last time, and half way round I decided I'd do the longer run afterwards to see how it felt. I decided that I might have to walk some of it if I couldn't manage to run it, but that I'd have a go to at least complete the distance. Someone who works at the Lido said to me that the crossover from cycle to run is always the hardest, and I know the one time previously I'd tried it, I barely ran any distance because it was so hard.

But I did it!! And not only did I do it, I ran the whole distance too!! :D

I also discovered today that the more people who sponsor me, the more determined I become. I'm not sure if this is because it's such a positive feeling that people are believing in me and that I can do it, or if it's the pressure of having to do it because people have sponsored me!!

Cycle 9.86miles in 47 mins, followed by Run 1.9 miles in 26m 20s.

1 comment:

Ian Climacus said...

Congratulations!!! Well done!